Sunday, August 25, 2024

the lift

I dreamed I was on the chairlift between two people. We were nearly to the top and I fell forward, almost falling off. There was nothing to grab or hold on to without endangering them. Then I woke up! Our dreams tell us who, how, why, where and when. The mountains in our life are for us to climb as we work on the ascension process. The snow is the emotion in solid form covering the hill. The lift is the vehicle I chose to jettison me to the summit. The companions were flanking me as I rarely travel alone. I know we will make it, I know we will arrive at the top safely. It is a reminder, that even when it gets scarey, hold on for one more minute and you will be where you choose to be! Hope, wish and dream it into your life! It is a superpower and it is yours. LIFT YOUR SELF!

No comments: