Saturday, August 3, 2024

Life is circle

When someone asks you to take sides, it is always in regard to conflict. Life is a circle. An unraveling spiral going up and into the galaxy, Like the fiddlehead fern unwinding itself toward the sun, you too are unfolding. Wings pinned at birth, working their way to the surface. Feeling the pressure beneath your skin is the first sign they are ready to show. My wings were released back in the 90's under the cover of therapy, wear/where I was safe and protected. Painful for a moment and then released with relief. Soon able to navigate in a whole new way. YOU TOO have that option. The circle of life is a womb, the Mother here births humans in developing their potential. It is because of the MOTHER ENERGY within me that I wanted Nature to show me how. Eagle or Hawk, chicken or crane, time to wing it! The circle of life will support you as you ascend. AND the view from on high, well...come and see for yourself.

No comments: