Thursday, August 22, 2024

the new crew

As we grow we seek our new crew, expanding our perception of community. Staying in childhood is stifling to the field, and the growth of the field is what we are invited to participate in. Think of a field in your life. Work, play, relationships, hobbies, etc. How do you promote growth in the field you have chosen? I have chosen wellness. I have expanded my perceptions over the years in every direction. Native culture a natural for me as it comes through my lineage. Learning tobacco, sage, cedar and sweatgrass, the sweatlodge and the peace pipe. Medicine in plants. Upgrading attitudes another growth part, I use animals for expansion as they bring me great energy, and joy beyond measure. Mostly however, I love to work with kids. The innocents is a huge part of what I love to support. Your crew is for you to find and grow together with. Look around, see where/wear you match. Feel the safety of understanding, and release of any mis-understanding. When it does not compute in my head, I ask for another to step in and demonstrate their natural ability, thereby expanding my field and bringing in crew. We are One, all connected, there is the New Crew for Su.

No comments: