Saturday, August 19, 2023

Standing on the precipice

Looking over the world, the crowd, the energy is shifting fast. The ones here to love the world and her children and coming together in a global family to take the future by storm of love, light and laughter. I see in the eyes/I's of those not backing down, holding ground, sacred ground. We are the Family of Light. We are here in the knowing and the showing of the power of love. Community comes with the marriage of common and unity. In the souls of those who feel they belong together here, now, and for the futue of EARTH. Get out and meet your neighbors. They have your back, and you should have there's/theirs as well. We are on the precipice of the WELL. I am well,
so are you
! This is Machu Pichu Peru, I went and stood of the precipice of the world and she has held me and vision of community strong and eternal.

No comments: