Tuesday, June 6, 2023

What is in my well

I am a Naturopathic Physician, that keeps me well. I teach myself and others interested how to align with things found in nature that support health and recovery. I love that. I also have a chiropractor, an accupuncturist, a body worker, an energy healer, and a medical doctor too. I hang upside down on a hang up machine, I have a yoga swing to do inverted yoga, I also do YOGA on a mat and a paddle board and a horse. I play in the sunshine every day and swim as often as possible. I sleep like a princess in a room filled with healthy add ons. I take clay bathes, salt soaks, and ice plunges. I use homeopathy and nutraceuticals along with vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants and probiotics. I hang with happy folks, I play hard, and live honestly. Nature is my life, my career and MY WELL. Thanks for listening. I hope your well is well too and you use it, alot!

No comments: