Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Lost FAITH

I was raised in the American Medical System. As a child I had no choice in the matter. Tonsils, broken bones, mono, bleeding ulcers, vaccines, drugs, all were a part of that reality. I found out then what I teach now, the industry designed to heal me was not doing the work, only the science was there. AND that was keeping me ill. I had to look else where when it was up to me. I was 30, I had two kids and a husband then. I wanted to be healthy. I couldn't sleep, and Interstial Cystitis came into my world. Told it was a forever deal, and using a piss bag may be the final solution to my constant gnawing pain became a definite NO! I do not take NO for the final answer, I use it the KNOW and get more information. That was then, this is now. I have been healed for over 30 years now. I teach what I learned. WHEN faith gets tested, and hope gets dimmed, LOVE will show you the way. The love I had for my daughters did that for me. I refused to be less, and therefore I became the mom I wished I had had. SHE became the grandmother that I knew she could be too. AND for all this and every thing the Universe has provided me, I say thank you. FAITH HOPE and LOVE, that is the way home. AND when you find that you will understand that you have always known NO!

No comments: