Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Begin the descent

I love summer, the sun, the solstice, the water and the warmth. I love my birthday more. Now today we begin the descent to the Winter Solstice and that time I celebrate for a whole month of love, light and laughter and my December birthday. I watch the sky, the sunrise, and today she was as high as she gets. We talked of her journey to earth and the degrees she offers. I came in the cold and snow of December. My journey to the light of summer has taken lifetimes of experience. I know what I know because of those experiences. Never ask a Priest to discuss abortion, as we all know on some level, for the simple reason that unless you have the experience, you have no right to have an opinion that directs another. THAT responsibility belongs to GOD. Our SOURCE

No comments: