Thursday, June 29, 2023

Threats

Perceived as a disturbance of YOUR PIECE/PEACE. Kids are threatened by bullies of all shapes and sizes, for reasons commonly unknown to them. Women also threatened by bullies in all shapes and sizes too. When KSTP NEWS THREATENED ME, it disturbed my piece/peace. I wanted my work with Natural Healing to be available for anyone interested. THEY said it was risky and worse. If you have not walked a mile in my moccasins then you do not know what I perceive and believe to be risky. Threatening me with your knowing as sovereign is MOOT, worthless and can work against YOU not me. That is what a threat really is. YOUR horrible experiences screamed at the top of your LUNGS in despair and anguish are not my responsibility nor my interest. Humans who are out of control,or who try and control others, threaten. WEAK and LOUD, and now worth even less than before is the result. I heard the threat, and I answered back with NONSENSE, you speak of that which you do not know nor understand. I said let's see what a jury of my peers say about your threats to my work and lifestyle choice. I was awarded for my truth and my bravery and my willingness to put it out there for all to see. SHINING your light on anyone who threatens you is simple. JUST SAY this STAND IN THE LIGHT OF GOD AND TELL ME WHO YOU ARE. Three times. Benevolent energy will speak with love and concern and honesty AND tell you who they are and what they desire calmly. DARK toxic threats of all kinds will disappear in that shower of your words. YOUR WORDS are your super power, use them wisely and for the highest good of all. NO THREATS NEEDED now. Kind loving funny musical uplifting and supportive, those words get the job done! Healing and community come together, women and children feel heard/herd and safe, animals too! SO BE IT NOW and forevermore on Earth, the old days and the olds ways are gone from us. We are safe, secure and loved beyond measure.

No comments: