Monday, May 8, 2023

Question everything please

I always say at the end of time spent here at The HAWC, ask me a question. Please require this truth. LOOK ME IN THE EYE, and speak the truth now. In pictures you can see, with sounds you can hear and using a language you can understand, I need this to be abundantly clear to me, myself and I, now. You are the one learning, paying, and sometimes suffering. It is easy to let another take the reins in this situation. One of my Medical Doctor clients has me as his primary care physician because I will question everything. THEN and only THEN can you choose the most benevolent outcome for YOU. Applied Kinesiology will support your choice. Dowsing will support your choice. Using a pendulum will support your choices. Quiet contemplation in solitude will support your choice. If it feels like pressure, BACK UP, take a time out, or simply leave instead of let. NUFF SAID

No comments: