Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Autism The rage of those with guilt

Fooled? Told and sold. Bullied by one who says they are the AUTHORITY. YOU and your heart field are the authority for you. Learn to navigate the field you were born with. My parents who vaccinated their children and put them on the SPECTRUM, rage! I have listened to them for decades. They are terrified. I know when I know, I feel it. This is where saying no, or maybe later, or I need more information or time, is the right choice. If you were bullied into a vax reaction, rage for a moment. Get it out of your system. Then forgive your lack of whatever caused you to choose something that did not match your field. YOU deserve to feel power and freedom. You deserve the truth and the knowing. Austism, now is becoming a part of history, we will not go that way again. Our children are the most valuable asset we have, so are our friends and family. GET the KNOWING, and saying NO will become your superpower, things not in alignment may now leave our world in peace.

No comments: