Monday, May 1, 2023

If I were you...

That is a song title. It takes me back to the way I started this journey. I was one of a kind from the get go. It took a senior citizen or two to tell me the magic words - IF I WERE YOU and then say what they would do if they were Su. When you have speciality, and yes, we all do. We look on the outside for permission and support. I wanted to play, and have fun. I wanted to be well, and happy. I wanted endless energy and great imagination. I wanted to share it with anyone thinking the same way. My girls, my friends, and many many clients of The Healing Arts Wellcare Center at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson, WI. The ranch gives me the wide open spaces, the river I built my home at the water to run on, and the travels, provide endless opportuinites to think big. AND of course, those magnificent horses offering support, balance and power beyond my own. So soon I will offer a program of IF I WERE YOU, FOR YOU TOO! I want you know the ones I know, and share in the gifts they offer humanity. LOOKS like this is going to get real interesting from here. See you in the barn.

No comments: