Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Let's take inventory now

What is your stuff? I mean real and imagined. I mean energetic upgrades and suck holes. I mean that those lights in your life, your eyes, your voices and all your other stuff are yours to take full accountability for. I am talking about those jobs, those folks you hang with, I mean the cost of your hobbies and habits. It means to see what it is as your inventory, and either accept it with grace and care, or release it to another, for their reality may be better suited for it and what is offers. Be care full what you wish for, out loud becomes your inventory. If you can practice speaking in words that are unlifting, enriching, supportive and educational, all of those choices become YOU and your inventory. TODAY my inventory is direct, funny, fit, very beautiful to see and take care of, that is the NATURE of my world, critters, kids and earth! I woke to fog today, and then I said, let there be light, and let it begin with me. LIGHT a
nd laughter are two of those the things I account for.

No comments: