Thursday, July 14, 2022

Fish need to swim to live well and free

I need to read for the same reason. I read so much that I filled up to the top with words. Then I started sharing them with others interested. This blog is 14 years of that sharing, as is my practice of teaching the wealth of health, with naturopathy for over 30 years. It is a great gift to read. It is a great gift to be asked what you read. We can all agreee on one thing, that each has their own view of words. Peaceful sharing of the words, with the ability to agree to disagree is the best we can do. CO-creating in harmony is beautiful. WHY are we NOT doing that? It is the key to a healthy future for humanity. Earth hosts us, but she certainly can live on without us. It is our job to leave her better than we found her so we can be invited back again and again. SIMPLE. Like fish that swim easily well and free, that is the opportunity for YOU AND ME!! Water is life, treat it like your life depends on it, IT DOES! Mni Wiconi, my dog agrees!

No comments: