Thursday, December 21, 2017

Thank you family and friends for my night to shine!

Sixty years of love, life and laughter ended on the 20th of December 2017. So I celebrated. It was amazing to see the light in the eyes of those who we hold dear. Each had a thought, a memory, and shared their view of me being in their world. Trips, outings, and just being home, being me and being loved for it. Quoted a lot! Loved for those things I say and do. Then we called to the mothers who I loved in life, who raised their children along side mine, and left before we were ready for them to leave us. We spoke of Nancy, Darcy, Lynn and Karen as though they never left. And then we sang. We sang to the moon, the songs that brought those memories to us. I know the mothers I loved were singing with us too. For a special reason I stayed behind, and celebrating all of us is one of those reasons. Thank you for sharing the road to healing, to horses, to happiness with me, there is still more road ahead, may be all be seen and loved for who and how we are, naturally! And to the mothers in the sky, happy happy everything to us all, we raised some beautiful kids, and for that alone, I am a grateful women. You taught me well, and I will never forget those lessons of love. Namaste' to all my family, friends, and clients, you make my life very worth while! And I love you all here on earth and in the sky too!

No comments: