Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Healing trauma

Open or closed. Each cell in your body decides for itself. If you are toxic, or abused, your cells close. They cannot accept anything until they are warmed back up with love and light, nourishment and encouragement. I see traumatized bodies for a living. I studied this because I also have one that I have been healing all of my life. I am of the lineage of the Dakota 38 hangings of family long ago and refreshed by the loss of my own father in this lifetime with his neck broken too on the same exact day after Christmas 100 years later. It holds us back, and out of the game until recovery comes through forgiveness of the less, lack and loss caused by the trauma and abuse. It is like hitting a child, or an animal, they cower, recoil, and often just run away. Not until they stand up and breathe and speak out, does the cell of their imprisonment open it's door to receive. Many are healing through reconciliation, the ride to Mankato in December is such a healing. There are sweat lodges, horse therapy, herbal and homeopathic solutions too. Yet, the best I have ever seen is kindness, offered through love and laughter, bringing light to a dark, closed cell. Diabetes is one of the diseases as a result of trauma like this. So are many addictions. I pray the new year gives us more opportunities to support the healing of the injured here on earth. It is time for love, and fun, and food and friends. together in community. We deserve it! Healing Arts Wellcare Center at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson Wisconsin will keep on keeping on!

No comments: