Thursday, December 28, 2017

Do YOU know who We are?

I have been taking notes all of my adult life. It sit quietly and take notes in the mornings. It is a great gift. It clarifies, unravels, inspires and simply gives me a job to do. One that I know I can handle. For years, the message was.... DO YOU know who we are? It was always answered with, tell me. I want to know, who I am and How I can hear YOU. SO who are you anyway? And why ME? Over the past three decades, many answers pertaining to that question were received. I ask you all now, do YOU know who YOU are? You are the children of royals, you are the suns/sons and daughters of the greatest Creative force alive. It is huge deal, a great gift. It offers a lineage of intelligence and capabilities far beyond what you are doing. Rely on your knowing now. Be ready, because the whole world is going to see, and You are about to be seen for who, and how you are! Hallelujah, it has been a long time coming. Stand up and be proud. We are the ones we have been waiting for.

No comments: