Wednesday, April 29, 2015

50 years old the great heart opener!

I tell my people you have 40 years to do what ever you desire. After that you better get to it. No more wasting time or effort on foolish fruitless endeavors. If you get to 50 and still have no real love for yourself or your life and purpose here, you will get a heart opener. It can come in many ways. An attack, a break, a loss or even a termination. My partner who turned 50 last year took an early off and left us behind. That was his heart opener and our heart breaker, I wish things could have been different, yet I know that we all get what we desire in the timing of the greater consciousness. I do not pretend to understand everything and have learned much lately. One thing for sure, I know that keeping my heart open and my love flowing is the only way to keep on keeping on! Look at your heart's desires, your heart song and share it, no time like NOW!!!

No comments: