Tuesday, April 7, 2015

CHOICES!!!!!

We are given many every single day, again and again and again. I hear excusing, blaming, less than and lack of reasons for trauma, pain, injury and separation. I watched it drive down the road last night in the form of someone's pure willingness to gamble life. Driving while medicating is one of the biggest gambles I have ever seen. Drugs, alcohol and even just crazy moods can make you a risk to yourself, and to me and mine. I know choices are made to love and support ourselves and our planet and her people, and I know choices are made to hurt and destroy and create mayhem and become the center of attention. Today, please think about the value of YOUR CHOICES! Look at the big picture, consider us all as valuable and worth putting first!!PLEASE!! Thank you. Nuff said.

No comments: