Monday, August 25, 2014

Strength comes in to the body with the NEW MOON

Today sink in deep and strong! You deserve all the power your can hold. See yourself as strong and flexible and filled with breath and fire! You are amazing and fully capable of more than you know in consciousness. Be conscious of this gift and breathe in the power, use the sun, the water, the food and energy of this earth to nourish yourself. New moon means roots run down and deep and with those roots, tap in. You are amazing, enjoy!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For me, strength comes from facing my fears, dead on. No filter. Knowing, like David, I'm everybody's betting against me. But not caring, because I know I'm on the right path. The path may be littered with sadness right now, but strength comes form there. So be encouraged