Thursday, April 5, 2012

You can never take back a word

I have watched humans, especially my own mother throw words out there and into the air that had the ability to shatter the room and everyone in it. We had a couple of dogs growing up that always ran away - fast and hard, everytime they slipped the noose. I could never figure out why that was. When I got older I say around 8 or 9, I started wishing I could run away too.

Then I could see what I see now, how words make or break every single thing here in life and in this world. When you use the mind that is capable of so much and form an idea and have a vision of your idea, the only way to get it out there is to SAY it out loud! I will be or I am having, are ways to make it present in your presence. Present is the key here. I want every single word I speak to be a PRESENT.
Truth is the only way and my truth is MINE. Not always a fit for another to embrace but I try for it to never take something away from someone.

You are all magnificent creatures of awesome potential and I say that a lot out loud. I am grateful to have a chance to know you, and see all your exceptional abilites.
I share words, lots of words, and some I try to never ever say. I teach that if you say cancer out loud it will manifest it in your life - so stop saying it. Quit rehashing the words of another - especially if they create stress or harm. And very important here = DO NOT REPEAT THEM!! When someone believes your words they create that reality for themselves - it is a huge responsibility to use words that create beautiful healthy things and lives.

Our world and nature has ears, our animals have ears, our children have ears and I have ears too. Care enough about us to put into words the most beautiful and loving energy our ears can absorb. Speak clearly only the exact words you want SPOKEN to you.

I personally no do not want to hear NO. I will not give in to NO ever, there is always a way even if it is not known to you today. You have such power, use it now for the HIGHEST good of yourself and all of us - there is no way to hide from a word, and the feelings they manifest. THINK before you speak, I will. when my girls were little I would whisper when they needed a guiding hand, then that brought them very close to me and we would chat about the issue, they would create their own amendments and those lessons they have never forgotten. They are strong and beautiful and filled with words of encouragment in their own lives now. We didn't need to curse or holler ever, and we tried to keep that in the front of our thoughts.
Are we perfect?? We are workin' on it!! How about you??? WORKIN' ON IT TOO???

Today find words, maybe even new ones, to lighten someone's day - express your gratitude or identify beauty or simply say hello, it is nice to see you and speak with you. We all need words of encouragment now more than ever - use your WORDS as if everyone everywhere is watching and listening - THEY ARE!!!

No comments: