Monday, April 16, 2012

Thrive.... are you up to it???

I watched the video Thrive, and I recommend you take the time to do it too. I know you can get it on the internet. I have known this truth about the human condition all along and I am so grateful that this fellow has taken the time to document it for everyone to see.

Medicine and media, the two things that I have spent countless hours on are a big part of this film and I believe that we need to understand what the hec is happening to us. There are truthes about both that are sad and horrific and that is just the tip of the iceberg. You will Never ever vaccinate again when you see this and you will make choices for you and your family that will insure your future.

We can only save ourself, find out the facts, do the research, ask questions and believe the answers only if the make it through and resonate within you. You must do you!! I will help you if you need help - I know how and love to share that knowing with those ready to know and do their own work on their health. You are worthy and deserve beautiful healthy thriving bodies!! I will publish info for you for free.

Shopdrsu.com will have that data - you can shop organic and healthy and receive free delivery and cash back too!! I have saved hours of driving time using this for my monthly stuff. I will make it easier and easier as we go along. Recipes too.

Please watch THRIVE and talk about it to your family and friends, it is up to us to wake up now - we are the butterflies! Dr. Su

No comments: