Wednesday, April 11, 2012

switch from struggle

I know that many struggle - I am glad they are thinking and struggling with their reality, it means something could change. So do not give up or give in, simply erase the word struggle and use transition as a substitute.

We are all transitioning to a different reality now. The one you dream of and speak of will be your personal result. You can not wish or dream of me or for me, I must do my own chosing, but you can share your visions with me and together we can en-vision something great and cooperative if we CHOOSE.

I am envisioning a cooperative loving community of family and friends - who share a vision of peace and health and sufficiency in all areas of life. I choose love and lots of laughter too.

Get out your vision board and put on it what you want and look at it and talk about it every single day, then see how powerful you really are!! I bet I know a lot of very successful youthful energetic people who are here for the finale and the New Earth, don't you??

No comments: