Friday, April 20, 2012

Eigth graders and the Earth and their bodies

I remember when I was in the 8th grade my world shifted. I was no longer a child but quickly becoming a young lady, I changed everything about myself the summer after and when I returned to Jr High that fall many teachers did not recognize me. I knew what to do to optimize my health, my looks and my energy. It came to me. I see now that because the world is so clogged up it does not come so easily for the kids.

I want to create a forum for these kids to talk to me about their transformation, anyone got any ideas?? They could come to the ranch or I could go to the schools or what would put us together?? They need our support here to make the shift by using what comes naturally and what makes the most difference. They are being sold stuff that simply does more harm than good and it needs to be exposed. The food available is poison and the EMF's from all the technology is warping their auric fields. You are a ball of energy and using and tuning it up is a skill we need to teach, yoga helps, nature helps, meditation helps, whole organic food helps, clean clear non toxic water helps and yes, supplements help too, especially minerals and fats.

I invite anyone who is interested to get in touch with me, let's help these kids morph into awesome happy healthy adults - sassy works for me too!! Thanks, Dr. Su

No comments: