Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ASK QUESTIONS

When I was little I always asked WHY. My step-grandfather who was a crabby old guy used to offer me a penny a minute to stay quiet - I NEVER MADE A NICKEL THAT WAY.

Today I beg you all to ask questions. If you do not understand or it does not feel good and right to you - ASK WHY?? Then very carefully absorb the response. If someone uses words that cut or confuse or tear or hurt - run away. If someone uses words that encourage and inspire - stick around for more.

Ask for the basis of their point of view, seeing it from there could be helpful, also remember they have their own specific angle, and you need to know what it is. I feel that many doctor's appointments are simply a sale, selling you drugs without giving it real thought or consideration, not speaking from experience but from a sales pitch they are just passing along, and if the one they give you fails, rather than review and rethink or go back ask the seller, they simply resell you a new drug. WHAT UP WITH THAT??? We jail sellers and addicts, but we also create and support them too, think about that. Who decides??????

Telling not asking, has become a way of living here, and being told what to do, not asked what you can and want to do, is simply bullying. Period. Ask and I will do my best, tell and it will never happen, my choice. How about you - get brave and speak your truth - voice your concerns and ask the hard questions!!! It is time now.

I have asked and been told many times to HUSH up, sit still and behave - didn't really work for me, HOW ABOUT YOU?? Dr. Steve Siegal at St. Paul Urology told me years ago to keep my healing of my interstitial cystisis under my hat - he said that kind of information would put him out of business - I have been trying to do that for 22 years!! NO MORE IC FOR WOMAN WHO SUFFER NEEDLESSLY!!

Ask and ye shall receive, knock and the door will OPEN.

I did and haven't been to an MD in this millenium!! YAY for health and knowing how to ask the right questions and get the right answers.

No comments: