Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Things are heating up

Eclipse again!! Three in a row, showing the underbelly of you and your choices, your issues and your life here and now. More light, more heat, solar flares popping, ultraviolet light, infrared radiating up from the Earth, all cleansing and purifying and sometimes even killing off the old and worn out. That means bodies are changing, minds are changing,and attitudes are changing. Including folks is great, persuading people to change ain't a gonna work.

I have been in a shift since June 1 that has been the most painful I have ever experienced. I mean it hurts!! I have a habit of saying " that's OK, it'll be alright" and I know now that that was just a cover for not speaking my truth all along. I love tell the truth when it is comfortable, I don't like it when it squeezes. I hate to be embarrassed. It is the worst thing for me. I never liked clowns or Lucille Ball, their behavior embarrassed me. I don't do corny like that.

Passing off bad behavior as sarcasm or the jokes on you doesn't match the way I believe I need to feel, I want the truth, just say it, good or bad and then we can decide and move forward. Simple to me. No judgement no persuasion needed.

Now that being said, here's what I need to do from here forward, if it embarrasses me, I need to say so. Period. People who need to be the center of attention and will stop at nothing to make that sort of ruckus need to know that that is embarrassing. If you feel any sense of frustration, depression, guilt, fear, shame or loss, say so then move on. It is not up to us to change others, it is up to us to change ourselves. Let the fire of these eclipses burn through every cell in your body and stand completely in the LIGHT. Then see how you feel, freeing and energizing is what you will find. Unleash your inner dog and let them run in the grass and under the sun. Be who you want to be, not what someone else needs you to be, don't give in now. Create a reality that suits you and only you and those who really love you in the true sense of what love is will be there, the others will disappear and that is a good thing. LET GO NOW it's a new day.

No comments: