Friday, June 17, 2011

Be inclusive not persuasive

Selling a line or bill of goods or an idea how how you show think it should go is over now, include others in your perspective, allow them a look. If it resonates you have made a friend and associate, if it does not, they are free to move on without hard feelings. Show by doing, or by being, if you are selling a weight loss product, you had better be included in the view of fit and lean and metabolically balanced, or you are selling a lie.

Is your counselor an addict in his own right?? Is your doctor over weight or unhealthy??? Is your preacher screwing the staff or tapping the collection plate? Is your partner saying one thing and then doing something different?? Do they include you?? Or do they try to persuade you that what they have done is for your own good and that we should be grateful they did whatever it was they did. If you are in the position that feels like a sales ploy, walk away, sharing knowledge is not sales but does result in sales as trust builds. My client brought me a Market America product called OPC3 he said it was good and he liked it, I said terrific why are you talking to me about it, I think maybe he was going to sell me or maybe he just wanted my very experienced opinion. I said let's look and compare, here is the same product with the same ingredients, 5 times stronger and my price is 14 dollars cheaper. To get the same amount of product from your company it would cost you $350. More then 5 times what mine does. He said WOW!! I said YA, that's the world of sales and hype and adrenaline and those who take your money from you and leave you standing there broke and confused, and yet somehow you guys keep going back for more.

If you feel included then enjoy, if you feel you are being persuaded, take a step back. It is your money,, your life and now it is your choice!! Be clear, noone knows better then you for you. I honor you all. Dr. Su

No comments: