Monday, October 5, 2026

Wear/where is your VALUE?

 Home, clubs, careers, outfits, community...??? My girls chose communities that are also careers. They do what they do. I had my 50 year class reunion just now. I was wonderful to see my past, and here/hear their/they're presence/presents of the children I knew as a child. So many results for all those lifetimes. We all get to choose something. I chose kids and critters and yogis. I chose water and fire and justice.  A traveler I am, yet coming home at the conclusion of the adventure, THE BEST PART. As our new age rises like a new sun let's celebrate all of that FREEDOM, and the choices we each made. The next phase is unknown, yet you are at this moment building it for your choices. DECIDE someone, something, somewhere. OR ALL of those at the same time. My ranch and what it offers is still my heart and soul work. See ya in the sunshine!


No comments: