Sunday, October 4, 2026

Know when to GO

 I am a double fire sign, I automatically know when to go. If it offers itself in light and love opportunity. I am on my way. Kids do that all of the time, they follow the warmth and the light. When it becomes fear producing, they become piddlers and they hide. Some run away. That happens to animals too. The land will flood, the faucet will run and run. The pipes overload. THEN hopefully.......the tears. That is the healing. Taste them, the saltier, the older the memory looking for acknowlegment. Clients cry here/hear often. Relief and release. Safe space. Sometimes it takes a horse to give the structure and the power to let GO!! I have seen/scene miracles from the addicted, the beaten, the abandoned, the traumatized, the paralyzed, the list goes on and on. When you are at the end of your struggles, get a movie to make you cry. Then get another one to make you laugh out loud. Your destination is at YOUR command. Speak your truth and direct it. Times come to use your words, other times to listen to the energy you surround yourself with. I live on a hill, and the early silence or noise, makes the smile as the sun comes up and the direction for that day shows us the WAY! Then you will know when and where to GO! Today it was sirens and coyotes howling, should be an interesting day. See you in the barn.


No comments: