why? Learning to hide the truth? Is that the goal? Bottom line - truth. To have it and share it can be done in many ways. To dare to change it a whole different deal. Hide or protect? I hid a puppy when I wanted one and knew the other person there DID NOT. I thought about it for 2 days. Would I risk a roommate and a relationship for a puppy??? Turns out I would. I DID. Was it a battle? Yes, and it never ended. When we choose a truth that matches us, we are protected. The lights are ON. The door is open. The future is bright. When we keep our truth hidden the energy fades. Our resume is our truth, our records, our Curriculum Vitae. On our 10-10-10- date, Open up and open to your truth. If it tastes bad, spit it out. If it keeps you awake at night, rethink it. If it needs a light, ask your highest self and those who guard and guide you for input. Verify it. In pictures I can see, with words I can hear, make it abundantly clear - is it MY truth and shall it continue to grow in the light? Choose your future today. Write - right it!! Light it!! Let it be a beacon to those looking for truth. When the shadow of doubt flashes in your field, we will see it. The new world will accept of light. Choose wisely. It is your future. I chose these Connemara Horses on a windy rainy day in Ireland, My friends thought I off my rocker, and I smiled anyway. That is the truth!
No comments:
Post a Comment