Saturday, September 7, 2024

What are you absorbing??

The energy that you breathe, swallow, and absorb through your senses all be-comes you or KNOT/not. In the absorption of dis-harmony, imbalances occur, they are those knots/nots. Then an effort to trigger the alarm systen you call IMMUNITY is set off. Such Divine Design! Some are engaged in immune system override. Vaccines do that. I believe in free will, and the knowing of the nots/knots. I want to absorb as much harmonics as I can to remedy the situation. If the alarm goes off that I have stepped into dangerous territory, I WANT TO know that! I can use my skills and choices to re-harmonize and heal only if I am aware, awake and prepared. Absorbing the good news and the living in light and love and laughter of knowing what NOT/KNOT to do is my story. YOU? what are you absorbing????? or not??

No comments: