Thursday, September 12, 2024

T R U S T

Where/wear has it gotten humanity? Told to give it instead of building it within. The church said trust us, the schools said trust us, the government said trust us, the insurance industry said trust us, the doctors said trust us, and so we gave away that trust. We trusted them with our children, the most precious offering of earth life. TRUST is an IN-SIDE JOB, NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. YOU have been told you are not capable and to not trust your own knowings and your own holdings. As a lightworker I know we are capable because I remember that. I KNOW THAT FOR SURE! Given my assignment I was told it would be challenging and that I was totally capable of that challenge so I could TRUST it. I have help. Long ago I woke early one day, and then every single morning. I thought it would tire me so that I would not be capable of parenting and other responsibilites. It did not. I was trusting that those hours of listening and learning and writing were supporting my capabilites. IN pictures I can see, with sounds I can here/hear, in words that I can understand, make it abundantly clear, clearly I could trust that process. I trust that what comes next is true, real and makes me incredibly capable. That you GOD for that capability, I trust those choices and offer them to you. Namaste'

No comments: