Sunday, September 8, 2024

Alcyone

In the soul journey, we come and go. I came to earth from the star college called Alcyone, one of the Pleiadies. I learned that peaceful transformation was the vision I would bring on this leg of the journey to earth. So I came and had my Visionquest to see/sea the route best for me in this lifetime. The work they offered my vision of service was perfect. Teaching health, happiness, harmony and healing with the help of NATURE and HORSES! I am Naturopathic Physician and Equine Educator who teaches Bareback Horsemanship as a healing system for anyone interested. The star college I came from supports my personal vision of harmony with nightly updates in my sleep. I carry tobacco and my pipe, I wear boots and my jeans, and I play my music every day. Ask your ANGeLS, or your Ancestors what your service is best lived as. They long to share the vision of the stars you came from, and will return to. When you know who you are and why you are here, the joy of the love of all of creation is all that is needed to do your best work. Harmony and healing will result and I can ride my horses, play my flute and smoke my pipe in my teepee in peace, as you all come to share your visions of knowing we are all connected. Megwitch for being here.

No comments: