Thursday, December 14, 2023

33 66 99

Magic numbers are every where. the Christ lived to be 33, those were magic years. Many tales were noted and shared. I am finishing 66 years now. Those were magic too. Many tales also noted and shared. I learned something new every single day. I got the sunshine and water I love and the animals and friends. Mostly though, I got my daughters. Jessica and Carly have made me alive. They made those 66 years amazing and ever changing. So in celebration of 66 and done, I will raise my glass! To the next 33, well, the sky is the limit, and for a HAWK, it does not get any better than that. Happy and healthy holidays and birthdays and new year's days to us all. 2024 looks promising, the 6 is meta-tronic, and I love magic!! And I love Archangel Metatron too. Let's see what comes next.

No comments: