Monday, March 6, 2023

Do you know your CREATION story?

We all have a lineage. We are all connected at the SOURCE. All along the way, the story develops. It was told around the fire to you when you were children. Even if the words were not spoken by a grand parent, you dreamed them, you saw them in familiars. The spirit knows, and you are that human spirit trying to remember your way here, so you can remember your way home. My story came later in my life, my father was deceased and my mother silent in her story of familial knowing. I want my children, birth and adopted, to know their/there/they're way home, by learning how they got here and who their relatives or familiars are. WHEN you look around the attractions are there, when you know which ones light your fire, you are beginning to hear/here your CREATION story. >Listen children to the stories that were written long ago, the words to the movie BILLY JACK and the song that reminded me of my CREATION Story.

No comments: