Wednesday, February 15, 2023

What do you do?

Do you take it personally? Or are you in it for the solutions from someone else? Many have lost footing in their lives. They can not take one step forward without help. Relationships, jobs, health, finances, and taking care of your kids and pets are all challenging. WHAT happened to the independent, free thinking, I can do this human being? Sailing around the world took courage. Moving to another zone took courage. Taking care of your OWN KIDS and your home and garden and career, took courage. Everyone seems to have forgotten that. I am a teacher of natural health options. I educate in alternatives. I actually live that life, and it is something remarkable. IT TOOK COURAGE. I TOOK IT PERSONALLY. I knew it was my job to raise my daughters, have my career, take care of my home and my pets and then when I was done with that, I WENT TO THE OFFICE to teach what I love and live. Before you criticize any one else, look at your life, your choices and your courage to be who you want to be with. WHAT DO YOU DO NOW?

No comments: