Wednesday, February 8, 2023

LIfetime Fitness - secret shopper

I joined because Medicare supported it and what else would make sense for my health these days. I went to a yoga class. Anyone would have been comfortable and able to participate. I have taught YOGA for 2 decades, so to allow an alignment to another teacher would be interesting and educational. It was terrific! I would recommend to anyone considering updates in their health programs as seniors, that this is a super viable option for continued health and growth. I know for those who have been in the work place for anentire lifetime that taking the time to be well and fit are big choices in retirement. I watched humans chatting, laughing, coaching one another, and the staff supporting even the new customers in the body of old beings starting something totally new. My daughter Dr. Jessica Ruof has been engaged by this organization to teach her version of well and fit, so I am grateful for an opportunity to be there for her success as I continue to work on mine. Well done everyone!

No comments: