Thursday, December 1, 2022

Put your money where your mouth is

Your truth is your life, your health, your career, your relationships, your choice. Kids and critters mimic YOU. I say the truth that I here/hear each morning in my meditation. It is shared and I stand by what I say. My kids know that. They are truthful and accountable as adults. My animals are me, and they reflect back to me all that I share with them. Inside is where you know no. Outside is where/wear you SHOW. True colors stream from your words, your poetry, and your songs of joy. Complaining gets you less. Blaming puts you in the hole. AND criticizing, well, the deep deep well of sinking...health, happiness and the dreams of light and love that you were born to real - eyes. GOOD LUCK with all of that!, Remember, you are the boss of you, and that is all you need to know. KIDS will find a way, AWAY from the less, the loss, the lack, and YOU WILL MISS THEM> I see kids run, hide, wasted energy, and that is not OK with me. See you in the barn, where I put my money and mouth to work.

No comments: