Saturday, December 3, 2022

Who is your boss?

I was a recruiter long before I became a naturopathic physician. I met bosses. I made matches. It was a great job for a SEER. I can see things that others may not. Bosses were always worth checking into. Most were iffy. Long term recruitment contracts required that the boss be as transparent as the applicant. They needed to be vetted as much as the candidate. If they were liars, cheaters, thieves, bullies or just insecure and toxic, the match would not last. YOU are your own BOSS first and every day. DO YOU Like your BOSS? IS your boss a good one??? Would your boss expect too much from you? Would your boss call you less, or offer lack? Today apply for your next reality with a check in with the NEW BOSS> THE NEW YOU is about to take control, and this round is going to be amazing. I meditate with my bosses, my higher self and others energy in that reality every day. I am a good boss, fun, honest and full of energy. WHAT kind of a boss are you TO YOU?? YOU are ready for an upgrade in every way, just check with your boss.

No comments: