Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Roots

The world hosts the trees of life here. SO WHY do we chop down trees, clear cutting our roots, and the branches with give us our breath? So that the stability a human needs is compromised. Find your tree. WH O IS YOUR FAMILY? Mine is the WHITE PINE. I put her in my yard when I build my pine log house. She gives me tea, she gives me shade, she is giant, and she is SO SOFT. Her roots are my roots, her breath is my breath, her strength and her flexiblity is mine. SHE is beautiful and I will take care of her all the days I can. HOW about your tree? Roots and branches are family. AND yes, we are all connected. Our cousin from Northern Ireland is Druid, and those are ones who take care of our trees. Clive Culbertson we honor your journey and your willingness to do what you do. My Grandmother Culbertson told me long ago, in that name we are all related. WHAT IS YOUR name and where is the tree that holds you up?

No comments: