Sunday, December 4, 2022

Peace and harmony ?!$%&

There are so many versions of those ideas. Peace to me is very different then peace is to others. Some see the glass half full, others half empty. THE PEACE PIECE is in the perception. Maybe I should align to my piece of peace by first designing it to fit MY NEEDS. My peace pipe is real. I carry one for the good of my world. Some need the peace that comes with big things, others need nothing at all. I have seen/scene much peace in places where there was little else. In the restriction of our knowing there is little peace. Looking out and beyond with faith and hope, and believing in things unseen will result in peace. Good and improving, every day, a thought that brings peace into the equation. Today light your peace pipe, burn your sage and tobacco and sweet grass. Breathe the smoke of those magical gifts, and all harmony in your heart. TWO make harmony, agree to disagree, live and let live. AND the peace that truly is yours by right of life and breath will come in to view.

No comments: