Friday, December 2, 2022

Lucid DREAMER?

I call them awake dreams. Talking to myself and others out of the dream while I am fully in the dream. Last night I dreamt of humans leaving their buildings in every way possible. Out the window, off the balconey, off the roof, en masse. I never saw where or how they landed, I just watched in awe as they vacated their buildings. YOU are a home, an apt, a skyscraper or even a tipi. YOU are the sacred keeper of your building. If the structure you own and care for is on fire, or rotting, or just in need of vacating, now is the time to look a new system of housing. Care for your body like is a puppy or a tiny child. Feed it, nurture it, train it, sun it, rest it, approve of it, but mostly adore it with lightness and love. DREAMING of making the world a better place? START with YOU! DREAM that you are worth the love that the Great Mystery has for you and all will "fall" out the window, off the balconey or even the roof, and land square in a wonderful place. Namaste'

No comments: