Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Waves of change

I am a seer and a lucid dreamer. It is the way I do what I do. In my dream last night I was called to the details of the WOMEN of Earth. I am one, a daughter, a sister, a girlfriend, and a grandmother, but most importantly - I AM A MOTHER and this is the woman's gift and it is priceless. I know what it takes for me to stay healthy and balanced in those roles. The truth is I make it look fun and easy. IT IS NOT. I have heard terms like, ON the RAG, Witch, Bitch, Slut and on and on the list goes of names women endure for the simple sake of being a woman to the "besty" energy of their ability and training. The energy came in my dream, ROILING like a Tsumani wave before it hit the sand. Pulling up and back like a horse rising up I could feel the power of the dream, then it hit like the most beautiful gold and blue wave I have ever seen. Like silk it came into postion, and I smiled. When I returned to my clinic, I SAID THIS, "Put up a sign, make it stunning in it's design, put it so all the women can see it as they go by the glass door here. AND let's bring the ROYAL WAVE back to the Divine Design of WOMEN of EARTH now. Nuff' Said. See you soon. I am here taking clients again in 2021, thehawc.com is where you get your appointments, and we are excited to be back at work!! Dr.Su or as Mark calls me - Dr. Tsunami!!

No comments: