Thursday, January 21, 2021

Promise???

To WHOM??? People are being promised illness, loss, less and worse. Why do we hear/here this again and again? It is the way humans reduce the resistance. They make promises that they do not honor to get their way with others. NOT anymore. So today, if you want a promise of a new and healthy tomorrow, start with yourself. Promise yourself light. Light from the SUN, lighter food, step lightly too. Promise yourself laughter. Corny or not, find something fun and funny and laugh out loud. AND most importantly LOVE someone, something, somehow. I love my horses, my land, my pups, my health, my clients, and yes, my friends and family too. BUT best of all I love myself enough to know when enough is enough. I promise myself I am worth the words. Be in the light of the new earth now, where ever you fit in, promise yourself you are truly worthy. MAKE a promise and keep it. This is what we are all counting on. I promise you.

No comments: