Friday, January 22, 2021

Small or not, we deserve support from this world

I love working with kids, small or not they deserve our support. I watched a show about a run away, and the character who rescued her. I am one of those kind of characters. I wanted to do search and rescue work with my German Shepherd, Coty, back in the 80's. I bought the books and the dog, and got ready to move into it. I was stopped in my tracks with a dog who literally did not develop hip sockets from her shots as a puppy, and the Hip Dysplasia was beyond anything anyone I knew had ever seen. The breeder said to give her back and he would give me another, and he would kill her to put her out of her dis-ease. I said NO!! I knew then that there was no support for the mistakes people make, and the small lose out so much of the time. My dog was not disposable!~! I helped her, and she lived with us for 12 years in a way that love knew, and we cherished her for HER all the days of her life. The children damaged by shots were next on my agenda. I then turned toward the search and rescue of the human kind and here I am 30 years later still supporting the small ones. We all need to know that we are healing machines, and each one needs our love and support. Great or small, we deserve it ALL!

No comments: