Saturday, January 23, 2021

Night into DAY

Bringing dreams to life is a job. It is a job I love. I am a dreamer. If you have ever been with me in the morning you hear/here vivid recollections of amazing dreams. I know if I can dream it, I can do it. I have been in the job of Naturopathic Physician for many years, decades in truth. It was a dream COME TRUE! I know miracles exist because I see them over and over. Healing, unconditional love, families reunited, vision restored and balance again a part of each person's life. I am hearing/hereing now another dream to share. It is a dream of peace, brotherhood, understanding and completion. It takes a willing heart, an honest voice, and self less and full of true love. As this life presents itself today, think of what you dreamed all along. Is it real, can it happen, do you control it's ability to manifest it's beauty? YES, yes, yes, and double YES! Nights are turning back into day now, welcome to the AGE of AQUArIUS, where dreams are real. AND i for one believe in dreams.

No comments: