Monday, August 5, 2019

Women and children FIRST!

That is the way of heaven. The way of valor and integrity. It is the way of truth, light and love for this world. Conflict, violence and pain inflicted by men, who prey on women and children, is now over! Me too made it happen, Epstein, the Pope, the Queen, the sick and addicted, the lost and the fearful hit us, screamed at us, and we have said enough now. Last Friday I gave a drunk guy a ride to his mother's to sober up. Half way there, he panicked, attacked me while I was behind the wheel, grabbed the wheel and the keys. Then he grabbed my arm and tried to break it, while saying, after he did that first then he would kill me. That is enough now. I talked to my girls about it, all of them. Family and friends are so over this. Some were able to relate, others were just angry or sad or both. The cops were sick of it too. They see it every day. Addicts to the dark side, behaving as no one matters and deserve to be hurt. If we all stand together and SAY OUT LOUD - WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST, I believe we will be heard. I know I am not done talking about it! ARE YOU?

No comments: