Monday, August 26, 2019

One WHO sits on clouds Mahpiya

I did a little his or her story about my way of being based upon unknown lineage. The past of my Anderson roots was denied me as a child and it took some real digging to find the truth. I felt better when I did. Being the child of step people was always hard for me, my father long gone and his love of his children with that loss. I needed to know some reasons for being me, that I could not see in my home life. I craved certain ways of living. I craved certain ways of being me that seemed odd to others. I craved horses. I craved nature. I craved canoes and the water. I craved the free spirit style of living. I got that from my ANDERSONness. The mother of my Great-Grandfather Will Culbertson was Mahpiya, One who sits on clouds. Her story is as remarkable as was her life. My family wrote her name as Matilda in trying to hide her roots and native blood. She would have lost her children to the Boarding Schools that stole them from their families for over a century. She was a warrior. My life is that of a warrior too. Come and learn how to find your roots, your structure, your gift of being human. We are teaching on the 21st of Sept. at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson Wisconsin. Call to reserve your ticket. 715-426-7350 $99 for the day and lunch too. Bio-energetics and lifescapes, personal perspectives on how and why you are YOU. I will tell you what I see from my CLOUD!

No comments: