Thursday, August 8, 2019

ADDICTION - loneliness is the cause

As a kid, I was a very social character. I still am. I do not remember ever playing with my mom, or my dad either. I looked for pals. I found them in nature, at school, in church, at camp. I found human friends, animals too. When lonely became apparent, loss was the feeling. In feeling loss, there is the addiction to sugar too sweeten life up, and other altering materials. People eat, drink, hook up to games, use chemistry for entertainment and then when that ends, they end. Loneliness is a death sentence on this planet. We were designed to be in partnership, in family and in community. Get out now, end the cycle of separate and alone. It is time, to pitch in, find where and with whom, you fit in. There are so many choices. We at Hawk's Ridge Ranch are going to offer a whole bunch of options. Classes begin in September, keep yourself alert to our schedule. We will post it on thehawc.com If you are lonely and sick of it, join us September 21, 2019. Janet Kieffer and Dr. Susan Anderson will share their journey and their gifts with those looking for answers. Lifescapes and Bio-energetics are the topic of the day. Lunch will be served. CLass 10- 4, $99. Even stay for happy hour to chat about the learning. We are breaking the chains of loss now. Please do the same. Health, happiness and horses, are our motto. And we are never lonely!

No comments: