Tuesday, March 21, 2017

paying back

Yesterday I paid back, or really just paid off an old part of my life. In the timing of all things in the light there is so much going on that we don't see it all until the day comes. It is like your wedding day. You are up in the front and all eyes are on you. You see and feel more than usual. Hopefully with the partner who matches you, helping you download the love and the hopes and wishes of the many. It is something to prepare for, and I had prepared. Years of choosing the way that certain things were right and good and a part of the future of ME. I have learned to say NO. Which took a long time for me to do. I learned to look up and forward, not back. I learned that my desires were worth caring about and that others were not supposed to make sure I did that. Nor I them. I also know now that staying here for awhile longer and helping our planet replenish herself is going to be a good life here for me. Nature, she is my friend, and she got the shit kicked out her. I know how that feels, and together we are going to rebuild. Help us protect her water, and land, and air, so she can take care of our babies after we leave! Now that is paying back, and I intend to continue to pay her back all the days of this life. How about it? JOIN US! We are a force and we are growing in our strength and our voice is getting louder every single day! Sustaining life with a vision of healing. MNI WICONI! Water is life! Not just on earth, everywhere in the universe!

No comments: