Thursday, March 16, 2017

1,000% mark up or more..who knew?

It is no wonder why some have so much and others so little. I am learning about the economy and I am so fascinated by it's illusions, it's smoke and mirrors. Who is in charge and why is there such much discrepancy. I returned some old jewelry to the store and was told it's value was little to none. I said how is that possible, when it was done with a big investment, not only in money but with such love too. I was told that is how it works. People enchanted will pay lots of money to show their love, and the jewelers know this and mark their product up 1,000 times it's value. I had to think about that for a minute. I mark my product up one time, from wholesale to retail, one time! That is enough for me and the wholesaler and for the client who benefits from the product. I deal with life and death here, health and happiness are what we teach, and I would not ever exploit the emotion with a big mark up on a vulnerable human being human. I am learning more and more each day about the world and it's secrets. I say, enough now, show us the truth, the whole truth in the light and we will decide what we take and what we leave with full disclosure. No more MASSIVE mark ups that are not in line with life, love and laughter! Time for honesty in all things on Earth times 1,000!

No comments: